Tesla Model 3 Front License Plate Bracket (2nd-GEN "Touchless", NO Drill, NO Tape)
UPDATE: You guys sold us out! Next batch will be up for sale on May 1
We're calling this one "The Bandit": The leading Tesla front license plate bracket within the Model 3 owners' community, designed and CNC machined right here in California!
Teslarati has invested into the development of this 2nd-Generation front license plate bracket in partnership with 1975 Creations, who brought us the original Bandit.
Lighter, stronger and all-around sleeker in design, this "contactless" Tesla Model 3 front license plate mount doesn't require any drilling or double-sided tape like the intrusive factory mount.
- Easy bolt-on
- Minimize obstruction of airflow to Tesla's battery thermal management system
- No interference with Autopilot sensors and Homelink
- CNC machined for a precision fit
- Marine-grade HDPE material (designed for boats and can endure road salt and harsh weather)
- Lightweight and ultra-sturdy
- Made in California!
- Slide the 100% corrosion-free, stainless steel rear brace horizontally through the 2nd slot from the top of the Tesla factory grill. Repeat for the other side.
- Align the rear brace vertically and insert stainless steel bolt (split lock washer, then ﬂat washer) into the rear brace hole.
- Gently-tighten stainless steel bolts with supplied hey key and secure assembly.
- Take selfie with Tesla Model 3 and newly installed The Bandit. Tag @Teslarati on Twitter or Instagram, and share with friends!
Teslarati ships merchandise worldwide using UPS, DHL, FedEx, and USPS. Shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
We are able to offer FREE SHIPPING on most orders for the continental United States by stocking products in warehouses throughout the country. If your order contains multiple products, it's possible to receive separate shipments.
If free shipping isn't offered in your location, you can enter your shipping address and browse to the checkout screen to see a real-time total shipping cost for items in your Teslarati Shopping Cart.
For international orders, please take into account transit times between domestic and international carriers, as well as Customs. Recipients will be responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes.
At Teslarati, we want to make every interaction with us as effortless as possible, and that goes for our return policy.
- All products must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, or used in any way.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of the date on the original invoice.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All returned items will be thoroughly inspected prior to issuing a refund. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Teslarati cannot accept freight costs of any returned merchandise.