Tesla Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshade
- CUSTOM-DESIGNED: The Gen 2 Glass Roof Sunshade has been custom-cut specifically for model 3. Compatible with 2022-2020 Tesla Model 3
- SUNSHADE PROTECTION: The Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshade further reduces heat transmission into the cabin by blocking 99% of solar thermal load with 2 sunshades. PROTECT YOUR PASSENGERS and your Tesla Model 3 interior from harmful sun rays.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Easily removable, the sunshade is installed onto the interior of the glass roof with clips. When removed, the shades collapse and store in a handy zippered pouch.
- RUGGED POLYESTER CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of lightweight mesh fabric with a collapsible rigid frame. Protect your interior seats and dashboard from the harsh sun, while keeping the interior cool!
Teslarati ships merchandise worldwide using UPS, DHL, FedEx, and USPS. Shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
If your order contains multiple products, it's possible to receive separate shipments.
If free shipping isn't offered in your location, you can enter your shipping address and browse to the checkout screen to see a real-time total shipping cost for items in your Teslarati Shopping Cart.
For international orders, please take into account transit times between domestic and international carriers, as well as Customs. Recipients will be responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes.
At Teslarati, we want to make every interaction with us as effortless as possible, and that goes for our return policy.
- All products must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, or used in any way.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of the date on the original invoice.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All returned items will be thoroughly inspected prior to issuing a refund. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Teslarati cannot accept freight costs of any returned merchandise.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
At 6'7", headroom is always a concern for me and this product does use about 1.0" of space between itself and the glass roof. I still have plenty of clearance so it was not an issue. Easy to install and fits very well.
The two-piece shades fit very well into the front and back areas. The clips are easy to put on and they slide easily into the trim of the ceiling, holding the shades in place. So far, they have definitely helped in keeping the car cool when I park it outside during sunny days and I have no complaints about them!