Tesla Model Y Lightweight Forged Wheels (MW03)
- Fully Forged - MW03 wheels are fully forged, using 10,000 TONS of pressure. 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum is used for maximum quality, strength and stiffness.
- Light Weight - Coming in at 21.5-22 lbs (depending on width), 20" MW03 wheels are among the lightest wheels available for your Model Y.
- Design - Inspired by the wheels on the 2020 Tesla Roadster, the split 7-spoke design is one of the strongest wheel designs, giving you light weight as well as added protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to pot holes in the city. We happen to think they look great, too!
- Optimized Sizing - Widths and offsets have been carefully selected to provide the best combination of looks, performance, and clearance.
- Engineering - Extensive R&D utilizing FEA (fine element analysis) led to this strong and lightweight design. Material was removed wherever possible to remove unnecessary weight, without sacrificing strength or torsional rigidity. All Martian Wheels are strength tested and JWL/VIA certified.
- Model Y-specific hub-centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore, and compatible with the Performance Upgrade Brake Package.
- Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with OEM Tesla TPMS sensors, lug nuts, and center caps.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color-matched Martian Wheels logo center caps and black lug nut caps.
- All 20" MW03 sizes can be used in front or rear, allowing for a square setup (same front and rear) or staggered (wider in rear).
Note: Wheels sold individually and do not include tires. Factory TPMS sensor not included and can be obtained directly through Tesla under P/N 1490750-01-A.
Which size is right for you?
20x8.5" (21.5 lbs) - One inch narrower than Tesla 20" Induction wheels, this size will help improve your Model Y's range and acceleration by reducing unsprung weight (weight of components not held up by the suspension) and the narrower size, especially when paired with correspondingly narrower tires, reduces rolling resistance. Lighter wheels also have the added benefit of allowing the car's suspension to work more effectively at absorbing bumps and keeping the tires in optimal contact with the road.
20x9.5" (22 lbs) - The same size as Tesla 20" Induction wheels, but much lighter - and much stronger. Improve your Tesla's acceleration, braking, and cornering ability by reducing unsprung weight. Does your Model Y have the 21" Überturbine Wheels? If so, our 20" MW03 wheels will shave a massive 18 lbs PER CORNER (a reduction of ~47%), at the same time adding FORGED strength for increased safety.
Teslarati ships merchandise worldwide using UPS, DHL, FedEx, and USPS. Shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
We are able to offer FREE SHIPPING on most orders for the continental United States by stocking products in warehouses throughout the country. If your order contains multiple products, it's possible to receive separate shipments.
If free shipping isn't offered in your location, you can enter your shipping address and browse to the checkout screen to see a real-time total shipping cost for items in your Teslarati Shopping Cart.
For international orders, please take into account transit times between domestic and international carriers, as well as Customs. Recipients will be responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes.
At Teslarati, we want to make every interaction with us as effortless as possible, and that goes for our return policy.
- All products must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, or used in any way.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of the date on the original invoice.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All returned items will be thoroughly inspected prior to issuing a refund. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Teslarati cannot accept freight costs of any returned merchandise.