Tesla Model 3 Lightweight Forged Martian Wheel (MW03)
We're proud to be offering this set of Tesla Model 3 lightweight wheels, inspired by the split 7-spoke design of the next-generation Tesla Roadster.
Forged from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, the MW03 by our friends at Martian Wheels blends precision quality, with unparalleled strength and maximum weight savings!
Forged wheels offer great protection against everything from curbs at the racetrack to potholes in the city.
- Model 3-specific hub-centric design, correct 64.1mm center bore, and compatible with the Performance Upgrade Brake Package.
- Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration.
- Compatible with OEM Tesla TPMS sensors, lug nuts, and center caps.
- All Martian Wheels are covered by our Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Each set comes with color-matched Martian Wheels logo center cap
- All 18" MW03 sizes can be used in front or rear, allowing for a square setup (same front and rear) or staggered (wider in rear).
18x8.5" - The same width as stock Model 3 wheels, but 5lbs (21%) lighter than OEM Tesla 18" Aero wheels. Improve your Tesla's acceleration, braking and cornering ability by reducing unsprung weight (weight of components not held up by the suspension). This has the added benefit of allowing the suspension to work more effectively at absorbing bumps and keeping the tires in optimal contact with the road. Check out the video below by Chris (@DirtyTesla) who did a review of this size.
Teslarati ships merchandise worldwide using UPS, DHL, FedEx, and USPS. Shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
If your order contains multiple products, it's possible to receive separate shipments.
If free shipping isn't offered in your location, you can enter your shipping address and browse to the checkout screen to see a real-time total shipping cost for items in your Teslarati Shopping Cart.
For international orders, please take into account transit times between domestic and international carriers, as well as Customs. Recipients will be responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes.
At Teslarati, we want to make every interaction with us as effortless as possible, and that goes for our return policy.
- All products must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, or used in any way. Used/open electronics are not eligible for returns.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All returned items will be thoroughly inspected prior to issuing a refund and may be subject to restocking fees, up to 20% of the purchase price, as determined by the warehouse's receiving department.
Teslarati cannot accept freight costs of any returned merchandise.