Tesla Model Y Adjustable Sway Bars - Unplugged Performance
Tesla Model Y Sway bars provide a mechanical connection between the left and right wheels which can help sharpen the driving feel and steering response as well as controlling unwanted understeer and oversteer. There is no perfect sway bar setting that will hold true for every driver and circumstance.
The Unplugged Performance Tesla Model Y sway bars are developed with adjustability in mind. Driving styles and preferences vary as do car, tire, and other supporting modifications. Choose your ideal setting for street, track, and your own style, or disconnect them entirely to maximize suspension travel off-road.
These sway bars enabled our record-setting laps at Laguna Seca, the fastest ever recorded by an SUV.
Our bars feature three individual rates for front and rear developed through extensive testing, but we will not publish them at this time to help reduce the influx of copycat products.
PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING YOU CAN FEEL.
- Development driving and optimization by multiple drivers and with a variety of tire compounds.
- Perfectly paired front/rear as a dialed-in kit, backed by real-world street and track testing backed by multiple track records. Many 1000s of miles of testing and many product revisions have led us to our production-ready spec.
- Reduced body roll during cornering improves the driving experience and enhances driver confidence.
- Less body roll means more consistent and improved tire adhesion under many conditions (contact patch).
- Harder polyurethane (PU) sway bar bushings improve sway response. The bushings are more durable, deflect less, and respond faster, so the roll control is immediate and the car has reduced “slop”. Our sway bar upgrade improves chassis balance and generally reduces understeer or “push” in the front suspension.
- The front sway bar bushing is custom-tooled for the application-specific OEM bracket.
- Faster steering response and reduced body roll without sacrificing daily comfort or adjusting spring rates.
- Can be enjoyed on a completely stock car, as is (also equally great on fully tuned track cars).
- Firm settings are future-proof and optimized for cars with full slicks and track high downforce aero, soft/medium settings suitable for daily driven cars.
- Rear brackets feature TIG-reinforcements for maximum durability.
Installation Instructions - DOWNLOAD (Model Y and Model 3)
Unplugged Performance sway bars are all made in the USA. Every bar is made using precision CNC bending equipment for a factory-perfect fit. Durability is ensured with an attractive powder-coated finish. Special long-lasting precision-molded polyurethane bushings are included.
This and all Unplugged Performance suspension are created by a dream-team of top motorsports suspension engineers to Unplugged Performance specs. Unplugged Performance has a history of being the pioneer of suspension tuning for Tesla and our suspension upgrades are used on multiple world record holding race builds as well as on thousands of daily driven Teslas.
Fit both the Tesla Model Y Performance and Model Y Dual-Motor variants. Compatibility with the Model Y Long Range will be established once the Model is in production.
Teslarati ships merchandise worldwide using UPS, DHL, FedEx, and USPS. Shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
If your order contains multiple products, it's possible to receive separate shipments.
If free shipping isn't offered in your location, you can enter your shipping address and browse to the checkout screen to see a real-time total shipping cost for items in your Teslarati Shopping Cart.
For international orders, please take into account transit times between domestic and international carriers, as well as Customs. Recipients will be responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes.
At Teslarati, we want to make every interaction with us as effortless as possible, and that goes for our return policy.
- All products must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, or used in any way.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of the date on the original invoice.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All returned items will be thoroughly inspected prior to issuing a refund. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Teslarati cannot accept freight costs of any returned merchandise.