Tesla Model Y USB Hub (for Dashcam and Sentry Mode)
Extend the usability of your Tesla Model Y USB ports while adding a secure and tidy way to support Tesla Dashcam and Sentry Mode footage within your center console!
5 Ports: 2 front Type-C connectors (left most port preserves the rapid
18w IIRC charge functionality of the factory wireless charging pad) and 2 front USB-A connectors. 1 USB-A connector inside the secret compartment for Dashcam storage. This Tesla Model Y USB hub by TapTes is custom-fitted to the center console and stows out of sight.
A must-have accessory for every Model Y owner!
Note: Looking for a USB hub for your refreshed center console (Gen 2.0) design?
- Tesla factory-look and feel. Precision, snug fit.
- No more USB splitters and USB-A to USB-C needed! Get rid of the mess of wires inside your center console.
- All ports have Power + DATA transfer capabilities
- Secret compartment to store an extended SSD disk or USB flash drive.
- Keep your Tesla Dashcam and Sentry Mode footage safe
- 5 Ports to support your mobile devices, GoPro cams, Apple/Android devices, etc.
- Install in 1 minute
If your order contains multiple products, it's possible to receive separate shipments.
- All products must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, or used in any way.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of the date on the original invoice.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Teslarati cannot accept freight costs of any returned merchandise.
Works great, easy to install!
Love it. Great item.
This doesn’t fit my model Y at all it is for model 3 in the instructions
This USB hub is adequate for the job and cost less than other models. It makes the console much neater and it hides my expensive SSD.
Love it works the way its supposed to