Tesla Model X Lithium 12V Battery (Ultra Lightweight, 4X Life)
It's time to upgrade your Tesla Model X 12V battery with a replacement, ultra-lightweight, and performance 12V lithium battery!
Weighing in at only 11.0 lbs versus Model X's super-heavy 29 lb lead-acid 12V battery, Ohmmu's 12V lithium battery is the battery that Tesla should have shipped from the factory!
4 years full-replacement warrantyProprietary 12V Lithium cell and BMS technology that is a drop-in replacement to your existing battery (no firmware changes needed)
Battery Management System prevents damage to the battery in extreme situations and also balances the battery cells to maintain the pack for longer service life!
- Weight: 11.0 lbs
- Increased reliability, up to 4X lifecycle
- Increased power (no voltage sag, better 12v performance)
- Less material waste (less batteries being used and less material in each battery)
- Increased efficiency (Ohmmu 12v charges and discharges at a higher efficiency than Lead Acid/OEM)
Teslarati ships merchandise worldwide using UPS, DHL, FedEx, and USPS. Shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
We are able to offer FREE SHIPPING on most orders for the continental United States by stocking products in warehouses throughout the country. If your order contains multiple products, it's possible to receive separate shipments.
If free shipping isn't offered in your location, you can enter your shipping address and browse to the checkout screen to see a real-time total shipping cost for items in your Teslarati Shopping Cart.
For international orders, please take into account transit times between domestic and international carriers, as well as Customs. Recipients will be responsible for paying all applicable duties and taxes.
At Teslarati, we want to make every interaction with us as effortless as possible, and that goes for our return policy.
- All products must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging.
- Returns must not have been installed, damaged, or used in any way.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of the date on the original invoice.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
All returned items will be thoroughly inspected prior to issuing a refund. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Teslarati cannot accept freight costs of any returned merchandise.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Posts were inverted. Followed install video instructions and that didn't work. Had to redo the install, cross battery cables, disassemble battery clamps, untuck some wire, reassemble, and only then did it work.
Very service and battery qiality